Financial Wellness is the Most Asked-For Benefit of 2019. Here's Why.

Posted by LearnLux on 4/23/19 12:07 PM

Love it or hate it, our modern world revolves around money. That’s why it’s so surprising that most of us were never taught about personal finance in school.

Sure, we somehow remember that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, but when it comes to compounding interest? We don’t feel so confident -- and your employees feel the same way.

Read More

Topics: financial wellness, employee benefits

Should I File My Own Taxes? A 2019 Guide

Posted by LearnLux on 2/27/19 9:55 AM


"Should I file my own taxes, or hire a professional?"

It's one of the most common questions during tax season, and the answer's not always easy.

Read More

Topics: tax season

Tax Day Deals in Boston: Where to Score Free Snacks, Sandwiches, Massages and More.

Posted by LearnLux on 2/6/19 5:47 PM

Does tax season have you frazzled?

According to TaxSlayer, an estimated 52% of U.S. adults find the tax-filing process stressful, and we bet the other 48% aren’t too thrilled about it either.

Read More

Topics: tax season

These 4 major companies are putting a focus on financial wellness in 2019. Here's how to follow their lead.

Posted by LearnLux on 2/6/19 10:36 AM

It's no secret that humans who are happy and healthy make better employees. In turn, happy and healthy employees are more productive, which drives your company's bottom line.

Read More

Topics: employee benefits

12 Tax Season Tweets for When the Struggle is SO Real

Posted by LearnLux on 1/31/19 12:37 PM

Tax season can be a serious headache. All the forms, the math, the anxiety-inducing deadlines...

It’s enough to make any sane person lash out, and these people did… on Twitter.

Check out their tax time struggle tweets below. 

Read More

Topics: tax season

Financial Wellness Champions | AceUp

Posted by LearnLux on 1/30/19 10:40 AM

LearnLux is proud to be the the financial wellness benefit provider for AceUp, the leading marketplace for quality coaching, based in Boston MA.

AceUp is dedicated to create a workplace where their employees can succeed every day. To do this, their team put intentions into actions by working to fight financial stress, the #1 cause of stress in the modern workplace.

We sat down with Patrick, AceUp’s Co-Founder, to chat about his company’s culture and wellness initiatives. Read on for the full interview below.

Read More

Topics: employers, learnlux customer spotlight

What's NEW in LearnLux - January 2019

Posted by LearnLux on 1/15/19 4:33 PM

Sleek new design, lessons recommended just for you & so much more. Here's what we've been working on.

Read More

Topics: product, design

5 Employee Benefits Every Biotech Company Should Offer to Stay Competitive

Posted by LearnLux on 12/4/18 11:13 AM

It’s no secret -- Biotechnology is a crazy competitive field.

As a result, hiring and retaining the best talent in this booming sector is a major challenge.

Read More

Topics: employee benefits

TechCrunch Breaks the Big News: LearnLux Raises $2M from Celebrity Investors on a Mission to Bring Financial Wellness to the Workplace

Posted by LearnLux on 12/4/18 10:12 AM

Raising money as a tech company can be really big news, but what you plan to do with the funds is what really matters.

Read More

Topics: financial wellness

Actionable Ways to Improve Your Company's Benefits Communication in 2019

Posted by LearnLux on 10/26/18 10:59 AM

Employees want great benefits, but they don’t always want to spend time reading about them.

Instead of letting your team come knocking on HR's figurative (or literal) door at the last minute, here are 6 actionable ways to improve your benefits communications to maximize opt-ins.

Read More

Topics: employers, employee benefits

Get Free Widget