Interested in Customer Success as a career path? Curious about how we "wow" our customers at LearnLux? Looking for a way to celebrate the Boston startup ecosystem from the safety of your desk? You've come to the right place.
Join our Director of Customer Success Debbie Kenny as she presents during Startup Boston Week 2020 on a panel titled, "To Infinity and Beyond! Is Customer Success and Support the Right Career Path for You?" The session takes place on September 21st at 3:15 pm.
This session will cover all things Customer Success, including insights from Debbie's previous role as Director of Customer Success at Virtudent, the leading provider of teledentistry services for employers.
She'll also share knowledge from her current role at LearnLux where she provides a white-glove customer experience for enterprise employers offering financial wellbeing as an employee benefit.
In this session, the panelists will share:
- A day in the life of a customer success and/ or support representative
- The difference between customer success, support, account management, training, and more
- The skills needed to be successful in customer success and support
- How to translate skills from another industries (such as food and beverage, retail, hospitality, etc.) into customer success and support
- How to determine what type of customer success department you want to work in (a small scrappy startup team? a larger, more established organization?)
- Advice from our panelists on landing your first role in success and/ or support
Startup Boston is an organization offering events for the development and celebration of the entrepreneurs, startup employees, investors, and mentors who push boundaries and solve tough problems.
This year, the conference will be completely virtual. The events will be held September 21-25 and will feature more than 200 speakers and 70 sessions across the five days.
In its 4th year, the virtual conference is expected to draw thousands of attendees from the local startup community, with an emphasis on celebrating the diversity of our tech scene. Last year, the conference held 64 sessions, featured 195 speakers, and was attended by over 2,800 professionals.
To register for additional events during Startup Boston Week, visit https://www.startupbostonweek.com/.