It’s common for employees to put off long-term decisions when they feel uncertain about the future. Becoming a parent can take months if not years of planning and financial preparation.
That's why Tammy Sun of Carrot Fertility and Rebecca Liebman of LearnLux teamed up for a lively digital discussion on family forming and personal finances.
Click below to launch the full 30-minute recording of the workplace financial wellbeing & family planning fireside chat:
A few key topics they covered include:
- What role does fertility care and financial wellness play in employee health
- Reducing stigma around taboo workplace topics like personal finances and fertility
- How telehealth and virtual programs are working to support a remote workforce
- Strategies to build C-Suite buy-in for new benefits budget
- How to incorporate fertility and financial programs into your employees’ health and benefits experience
For more information on Carrot, visit: carrotfertility.com
For more information on providing financial wellness as an employee benefit with LearnLux, visit: learnlux.com